The S218D is a self powered high performance subwoofer. Member of the Vertcon family, it was designed for large areas with high performance and exceptional coverage. The extended headroom, continuous operation with high pressure levels, and high transient information capability with minimal distortion make the S218D the ideal choice for low-frequency reproduction in large systems.
Transducers: 2 x 18"
Connectors : Female XLR and Male XLR loop thru
Dimensions (H x W x D): 527mm x 1298mm x 850mm / Dimensions with the connection hardware: 527mm x 1340mm x 850mm
Weight: 110.6 kg / Weight with the connection hardware: 128 kg
- 2 x 18” Speaker;
- Led Indicators Power/Signal/Limiter/CSD/TC/DC/PS;
- Class D Amplifier;
- Switch mode power supply with PFC - Operating range: 100 to 250Vac;
- Built with a special humidity resistant fiberboard “Madefibra®”;
- Black Polyester Finish;
- Hex-stamped steel protective grille, coated with electrostatic paint;
- AC connection IP65-3P with Looping Output NBR14.136 - 20A Output.