The F108D is a self powered, ultracompact and high performance two-way loudspeaker. It provides high power, low distortion and consistent polar response. The extended headroom for high frequency ensures flat response for a wide range of 70 Hz to 20 kHz. The high headroom factor provides detailed resolution for signals with delicate transients throughout the coverage area. Member of the Vertcon family, it was designed for small and medium areas with high performance and exceptional coverage.
Transducers: LOW - 1x8" HIGH - 1x Compression driver
Connectors: Female XLR and Male XLR loop thru
Dimensions (H x W x D) : 445mm x 281mm x 327mm
Weight: 20 kg
- Two-way, self powered, ultracompact and high performance loudspeaker;
- Led Indicators ON, SIG, LM e CSD;
- Switch mode power supply with PFC - Operating range: 100 to 250Vac;
- Built with a special humidity resistant fiberboard “Madefibra®”;
- Black textured paint coating;
- Hex-stamped steel protective grille, coated with electrostatic paint;
- AC connection IP65-3P with Looping Output NBR14.136 - 20A Output.