The M112D is a self powered, compact, high performance two-way stage monitor. Member of the Vertcon family, it was designed for frequency response, flat phase and optimum impulse response, ensuring excellent performance for the most critical applications. The extended headroom for high frequency ensures flat response for a wide range from 60Hz to 18kHz. The use of the self powered system offers simplicity in assembly and operation.
Transducers: LOW - 1x 12" 4Ω HIGH - 1x Compression driver 8 Ω
Connectors : Female XLR and Male XLR loop thru
Dimensions (H x W x D): 382mm x 485mm x 660mm
Weight: 36 Kg
- Two-way self powered monitor;
- 1 x 12” Speaker + 1x compression driver;
- Led Indicators Power/Signal/Limiter/CSD/TC/DC/PS;
- 2-Channel Class D Amplifier;
- Switch mode power supply with PFC - Operating range: 100 to 250Vac;
- Built with a special humidity resistant fiberboard “Madefibra®”;
- Black Polyester Finish;
- Hex-stamped steel protective grille, coated with electrostatic paint;
- AC connection IP65-3P with Looping Output NBR14.136 - 20A Output.