The L208D is a self powered, compact and high performance two-way loudspeaker. Member of the Vertcon family, it was designed for medium and large areas with high performance and exceptional coverage. The extended headroom for high frequency ensures flat response for a wide range from 90 Hz to 18 kHz. The combination of 100º horizontal coverage with the high headroom factor provides detailed resolution for signals with delicate transients throughout the coverage area.
Transducers: LOW - 2 x 8" - 4 Ω HIGH - 1x Compression driver 8 Ω
Connectors : Female XLR and Male XLR loop thru
Dimensions (H x W x D): 265mm x 885mm x 435mm
Weight: 45.2 Kg
- Two-way, self powered, ultracompact and high performance line array loudspeaker;
- Led Indicators Power/Signal/Limiter/CSD/TC/DC/PS;
- 2-Channel Class D Amplifier;
- Switch mode power supply with PFC - Operating range: 100 to 250 V ac;
- Built with a special humidity resistant fiberboard “Madefibra®”;
- Black Polyester Finish;
- Hex-stamped steel protective grille, coated with electrostatic paint;
- AC connection IP65-3P with Looping Output NBR14.136 - 20A Output.